I was lucky enough to have received tons of cloths at Ryans baby shower. Up until now I haven't really needed to buy him any cloths.... but the cloths are running out!!!!! SO! The past couple weeks I have been able to buy Ryan some cloths!!!! Gap generation had a big sale may long weekend... then today I made my first trip to Cross Iron mills! Between Childrens place, H&M, and childrens MEXX I bought Ryan lots of really cute cloths!! It was so FUN!!! I took some pictures of some of my favorites (the ones he hasn't worn yet) Here is a bit more but Ryan is napping right now and I dont want to wake him up! Who whould have thought shopping for someone other than yourself could be so stinking fun!!!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




So fun! all i ever do is shop for Alison. That kid has so many clothes. Heck I even buy clothes in other countries LOL
ReplyDeleteCute clothes! Kids are so fun to shop for.
ReplyDelete