Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ride with daddy on MOMMYS Bike!

Ryan LOVES anything with wheels. He will sit for ages and spin the wheels of his stroller... the neighbors bike.... he will even crawl up to the wheels of my vehicle when we are in the front yard. This boy was born to drive! lol! Well Andrew wanted to take Ryan for a ride last night so we got out my bike (Andrews was way at the back of the garage under tons of crap) and Andrew rode up and down the alley with Ryan. Ryan seemed to enjoy it! Andrew enjoyed it even more! lol! After we put the bike away Ryan got to drive the truck around to the front. He didn't want to give up the steering wheel... he could have sat there all night!




3 comments:

  1. Boy was I sure surprised to see your blog looking quite familiar...where have I see it before... oh right that would be my blog!! Lol just kidding I read your comment after I saw it. You can totally copy me. I was trying to decide between this background and the one I chose.
    The pics of Ryan are adorable! You'll have to get him a bike for his birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents have the one I rode when I was little! it so cute and totally vintage looking! They are going to give it to us for Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are adorable! I cant believe how big your little guy is getting:)

    ReplyDelete