Monday, June 7, 2010

First family shoot! The Smigels.


So this past saturday I did my first family photo shoot (my cousins husbands family). It was a bit harder than I thought it would be! I need to work on arangeing larger groups! I think smaller family of four or five with different hight people might be easier to arange. Then again when I look at the pictures I took it is easy to tell where I should have put people! Oh well Practice makes perfect! So if anyone wants to be my guinea pig please let me know! I would love to do some photo shoots of some other families! To see more go to my picture blog.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Kristy!
    I think your pictures turned out great!
    Josh, me and out two boys could be guinea pigs for you! I know we live in Lethbridge, but we come to Calgary every so often (Next time being June 18-20)
    Lemme know :)
    Good luck with the photography business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good!!! I will be away that weekend but next time for sure!! It would be nice to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ever come visit your cousins in California, where the weather is great and we have beaches, then we would love to be your guinea pigs!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete