Had to laugh today when I read my friends latest blog post about how she never leaves her house...lol! So just like me! I leave if Andrew needs me to go to the bank or pick something up for him. Well I suppose there is the odd trip to Super Store but thats only when there is no way I can make dinner without doing so. So new goal... have a life.. and see if I can help Ashley to have a bit more of one too! Heres pretty much the only thing I have been up too... Taking pictures of my cutie of course! My Dad let me borrow his fancy Nikon Camera and now I am Determined to become a photographer! Okay... Maybe just a dream ... but it would be fun! And who knows!!!! Now I really want to get an SLR of my own!!!! maybe one day!
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment