We had an awesome Easter long weekend! My dad is a paraglider pilot and has been flying since I was about 6 or 7 years old. Every Easter long weekend for the past few years we have been going to Panorama for a paragliding meet. It started out with just me my brother and sister and parents but every year we bring more and more people! This year we had my parents and brother and sister, my grandma and grandpa, Andrews sister who is also my sisters friend Becky, Darrens girlfriend Alana, and of course Andrew and Ryan.
Dad flew....
I discovered I could still snowboard after having Ryan...
Ryan sent lots of time with great grandma and grandpa
Ryan got to spend some time with uncle Darren before he leaves on his mission next week....
Ryan and grandpa got to spend lots of time together...
Ryan had his first Easter...
We all spent time in the warm pools every night after skiing, snowboarding and flying
Ryan got to splash in the pool....... Uncle Darren jumped and did rails....
It was all pretty wonderful!




Aww too cute!! Looks like you guys had fun! I think you need to teach me how to snowboard so we can go with you sometime!!!
ReplyDelete