Friday, January 28, 2011

I AM SICK OF WINTER!

I normally love winter... I love snowboarding and going to banff and snuggling up indoors with some yummy Starbucks hot chocolate. But this year as soon as christmas was over I wanted winter over. Maybe its because Andrew has been so busy with work so we haven't gone snowboarding or any of the normal things we would enjoy during the winter... or maybe its because I am used to going on a vacation around christmas time? this year we went early in september / october time because Andrews family was coming for christmas. Or maybe its because its is soooo hard to keep Ryan happy indoors all the time! He needs to get outside and run around!!!! Either way... I am sick of winter and anything christmas so I felt the need to make my blogger template fun and springish! Just in case you were wondering.... lol!

SPRING GET HERE NOW!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment