Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My silly little Ryan

Wow I haven't blogged on here for so long!

Just wanted to put up a couple cute pictures of things Ryan.

The other day I needed to go to superstore because there was no food in the house.... like nothing. So my sick little boy and sick me went to superstore. Right away Ryan didn't want to be in the cart and he didn't want to be held, he wanted to push the cart. So I let him push the ca
rt... sooooo sllllooooowwwww!!! So that got old and there was NOTHING I could do to make him happy! He just screamed! He has never had a fit out in public before and I didn't know what to do! Then I remembered kids got free cookies at the bakery. Man did that shut him up! Thank you cookie man!

Then there is Ryans latest trick... He climbs up the pillows on our bed then onto the headboard as high as he can, then throws himself onto the bed! then giggles his little head off! Its so funny! He is such a boy!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww I love your silly little Ryan! I can't believe how big he is getting! Your blog is so cute too! I like the new layout and background! You need to blog more so I know whats going on in your life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know!!!! I'm too busy!!! lol!

    There are lots of cute layouts on leelou blogs (link just about my header) I had never tried the full layout thing! easy! and so cool! But I dont know how to add a picture to the header.. oh well! :)

    ReplyDelete