In our little bungalow the only storage space is under our stairs and its pretty amazing how much stuff can fit in such a small space! If someone wanted to get to know us all they would have to do is take a look under our stairs. There they would find all sorts of stuff and clues to what kind of things we like to do such as.....
- Snowboards of course! One of the first things andrew and I did together was going snowboarding. In fact when we first started dating we went to Sunshine and Andrew hurt his ankle. He hurt it bad enough that he was done for the day and couldn't drive home. Unfortunately his truck was a standard and I didn't really know how to drive stick. Plus if you know Andrew he was VERY protective of that truck and no one but him was aloud to drive it. Andrew was a good sport as I learned to drive standard all the way home. I think the best part was the set of lights on a hill we sat at for a good 4 lights before I could make it through without stalling. Another fun Snowboarding memory was Andrew proposing to me at Sunshine. He was so cute and nervous i knew exactly what was coming.
- Andrews fishing gear. Andrew loves fishing. Its his escape. We have had lots of nice times by the bow river together and lots of fun fishing off the side and deep sea while on vacation.
- Beat up suitcases. Andrew and I love Traveling but we have different traveling styles. I want to see the world (the pyramids of Egypt, Rome, Japan) but all Andrew needs is a warm beach and good fishing. Before we were married i got to see some pretty neat places like Maui, Thailand, China, Panama, Costa Rica, and lots of places in the Caribbean. Since we have been married we have gone on some nice Vacations too! Our honeymoon in Dominican Republic, Costa Rica twice, a cruise through the Caribbean and just recently with Ryan we went to Cozumel. I would love to someday visit Andrews home town of Richard's Bay, South Africa.

- A tent. We have had lots of fun dirt biking and camping together. It will be a real adventure this summer with Ryan!
- Cans of Paint and left over hardwood. Andrew is a pretty handy guy. when we bought our house it was extremely outdated and not our style. We painted over the sponge painted green walls and ripped out layers of laminate and vinyl flooring and installed tile in the kitchen. shortly after that Andrew decided he didn't like the tile so he ripped it out and covered the entire main floor in hardwood.
These are just a few of the things under our stairs and just a few things we like to do.




No comments:
Post a Comment